Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4, 2007


The stress is starting to mount. I have 3 chapters to read in a book for my mens group by Wednesday; Laura just called me to tell my our 2yo laptop is dead; and we're having family over for dinner tonight, consisting of about 10 additional people. Oh, the agony.

I remember letting my mind wander yesterday at church when Beau was announcing the Real World Genesis. I heard God tell me for the zillionth time that prayer is the one thing I need to be challenged in. I thought about what it would be like to film myself for a few minutes a day, everyday for a week, about my struggles with prayer in my life. (I thought I could "cheat" by actually going to 1-thing, but I don't like to cheat at anything.)

I think that now (and later) calls for a time of prayer. Maybe some prayer for stress relief, & help when it comes to the problems to face ahead.

Picture by LastExit on Flickr

No comments: