Saturday, June 23, 2007

June 23, 2007

amid
My final exam starts today. I've been married for 9 years. For 94% of that time has been spent with my wife (excluding work of course). This week she's taking the kids to house sit a friend's house. I am going to be all by myself. Dinner, grocery shopping, etc. I'm nervous. It's been years since I've had to do that by myself. I think the most intimidating part is, I'm not going to have anyone there to hold me accountable.

"God, help me this week as I live without my fam. Help me devote more time to you and your word. This is a critical time, & I don't want to screw it up. Father, I thank you for your grace everyday. Even if I don't verbalize it, know that in my heart I am grateful. Follow my family this week, & keep them safe. Amen."

1 comment:

Loo said...

Behaving?
That's between you and God.
;)