Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26, 2007

Do you ever wish you had a video camera that could record your thoughts? Tonight I was at 1-Thing, and while the guys were praying for me, I hod so many thoughts running thru my head. From ways to connect spiritually with my kids, to the wonderful gift of grace God has bestowed upon me. Vision after vision. Of course, by the time I could get home, I had forgotten most of it. The one thing though, that has not left my head/heart is the desire to teach my children about Jesus. Knowing that God loves you no matter what is just so awesome.

I got home and called Laura. We discussed a bit about ways I can assist in a sort of prayer time with the kids. She gave me an example of what we could do. I didn't like it. It's not that I didn't like the idea per se, it's just that I don't think it's me. She suggested that I "sit in" on a few times until I can get the hang of it. I think that sounds like a grand idea.

God told us that we (men) are the spiritual leaders of the family. I'm pretty sure that I'm still leadint the family spiritually even if I'm not nevesarily the one leading them in prayer. That's good to know. Praise Jesus!

No comments: