Friday, February 22, 2008

You're all I need, you're all I want, you're everything...

I've seen this video several times. Every time I become a blubbering mess. I have tried to reflect to really determine why I sob every time.

Lately I've been trying out the Opera browser. It's touted as the most 'standards compliant' browser out there. With that said, it's surprising how many websites don't work with it. Anyway, it's got built-in Widgets. (Basically, there these little doodads that float around on the desktop, similar to the OSX & Vista widgets.) I installed the Opera Bible widget that refreshes Bible verses every so often.

I fired up my Opera browser & the Bible widget first thing this morning. This is what it said:

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
I immediately thought of this video. That is why I sob. I know that God is constantly protecting me & bearing the burdens that I should. He shoulders so much burden, I don't even know. All I have to do is take rest in Him...

Ya know, yesterday was a shitty day for me. In the "thick of it" I didn't seek God's council. I should have. Today though, I feel God's love, and that's important.

No comments: