Friday, February 8, 2008

Fasting...?


Given yesterday's ugliness, I've decided to fast today.

I was actually siting on the throne, contemplating what I was going to do for lunch. I was out of bread this morning, so I couldn't make a lunch. I told myself that I could just go out to lunch. But, I told Laura yesterday, that extraneous expenses would not be a good thing this month. So, I'm sitting on the throne, contemplating my current life situation, when it occurred to me that I might actually benefit from a fast. So, I thought, what the heck... So here I am...starving! :)

There's a whole lot of things going through my mind these days, so I could really use some alone time (with God).

Here we go...

Photo by Mykl Roventine

1 comment:

Mike Iley said...

I pray God meets up with you in a pretty cool way tonight. :)