Monday, February 4, 2008

Master of Science in Administration

Many years ago there was a Monster.com commercial that had kids talking about their aspirations. I specifically remember one kid say, “I’m going to work my way up to middle management.” That kind of struck me, because where would Corporate America be without middle managers? I understand their point though; to aspire to nothing less than the top isn’t really worth it. I guess what I’m trying to say is, maybe I want to be a middle manager. Heck, I’m at the bottom of the pole now, with no hope of moving anywhere. Middle management has got to be better than this.

I start my first class tonight. It’s only a statistics refresher, but grad school’s expensive! I plan on actually starting my curriculum this fall…when the van’s paid off. :)

1 comment:

Loo said...

I say strive for middle managment! We'll make sure you get the bulk of your stress at home! :)