Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Game (reality) show...hot or not

This morning while I was in the shower,which is where I do most of my critical thinking, I had a thought. I thought of a sweet new game reality show: "The Hotest Loser". The title is still a work in progress, but the premise is good. It's based on the Bigest Loser, but with a twist. Here's what I have in mind...

The show is only open to parents that don't have the time or energy to keep themselves in-shape & confident. Each person is alloted a certain lump sum of money and must budget their expenditures toward the goal. The goal is to do whatever it takes to become "hot". Some will spend their money on plastic surgery, but of course that won't go very far. Some may get a gym membership, and may have some dough left over for lasic or something. There's so many avenues to go: hairstylists, dieticians, personal trainers, anything that helps the contestants achieve their goal of hotness.

The beauty of this show is that it allows the freedom of the individual to seek the method to achieve hotness. It also gives that person limits so as to not be rediculous about said method.

Since I thought of the idea, I get to be the first contestant. Lord knows I need to get my ass into shape.


Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Loo said...

Hmmm, "hot" is way too broad and, well, immature. Who can really be the judge of "hot"? Now, overweight and healthy... both medically backed. Much easier to incorporate into a game show. Good luck, though!

Mike Iley said...

need a workout partner?